Thursday, July 11, 2013

Back On The Conveyor Belt

I've been encouraged to keep on blogging, so I think a shorter narrative might be more favorable to read and I can sit here and put something down in a few minutes time.  

So what's new with me?  

Exercise!  

I'm back on the treadmill once again.  I reinjured my back a few weeks ago, and was laid up for over a month.  But time heals, and I knew it was time to get back on the old conveyor belt.  

I've been at it for almost four weeks now...but this time I have an accountability partner.  I'm of the opinion that she likes killing me, but she says as long as I don't vomit, pass out or die, then I'm fine. How lucky am I?

I am, however, over the crying part.  It's a work in progress.

Stay tuned...and have a great day...

Go me.

John's Personal Twitter Page
Company Si Facebook Page
Company Si Twitter Page
Company Si Webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment