Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Progress Report: Uh-Oh

This is a very, very small blog post today. But I wanted to post something before too much time between posts.

I've had a lot of uh-oh moments the past two weeks. I've spent the better part of my time nursing an irritated ankle, followed by working crazy hours just trying to make ends meet for the time being.

I must share that I've had very little time to work out. When I did have time, I was either too exhausted or too tired.

Okay, those were just a couple of excuses. Truth is, aside from the bad ankle, the tired/exhausted issue was an excuse like every other one. I just didn't want to do it bad enough. That's the only legitimate reason that flies around here.

I wish it could all be good, but I'm not perfect. I have flaws like everyone else. Scars, moles and all, this is the general picture of me for the time being.

The good news is that I'm implementing a diet strategy now to help with the exercise. So far, so good. I'll have more details on that later.

But the best news is that I'm learning how to stay positive during the down times, though I'm not the greatest student, but I'm willing to learn.

I'm not giving up, and I'm determined to have a good result this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment